EtiquetteRocks

Monday, October 27, 2014

Adult Advent Calendars!

Adult/Wine Advent Calendar! 
One of my "crew members" posted this picture for us, captioned: "Finally! An adult advent calendar!!!! "

The first thing I thought was~~~ what is an advent calendar?  For those that are in the same shape I was... (I had to Google it)

An Advent calendar is a special calendar used to count or celebrate the days in anticipation of Christmas!

Okay! I had one of these growing up. My grandmother gave us a calendar that hung up on the wall with pockets for each day. It had a little mouse that you moved each day closer and closer to Christmas Day! I always remember it was a highlight to get to move that little mouse each day and see just how much closer I was to Christmas. 

But this... this is amazing!!! Whoever thought of this really deserves an award of some sort. A wine/adult Advent Calendar?!?!  Now, if this doesn't spark the memory of having a highlight of my day to get to "advance" on my Advent Calendar, I don't know what will!!!! This is one of those ideas I wish I would have come up with on my own and then posted it on pinterest, facebook, twitter, ect with my name and a current pic of myself so I could be an internet legend and celebrity! I mean who knows - coming up with an idea like this could even warrant being a Meme Queen!! You know those people in memes that go viral? (Yes, those are real people). Even though I was not the one to think of something so grand - I am one that is going to participate in something so grand! 

The sky is really the limit as far as which products/ ideas you can use for Advent Calendars! If you find some really cool Advent Calendars online or end up making one yourself - post them! I'd love to see them!  

What are some cool things you would use for your Advent Calendar?





1 comment:

  1. Different types of chocolates would be a good idea in my book.

    ReplyDelete