EtiquetteRocks

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My master plan

My best friend and I used to do everything together, well we tried. Our favorite thing to do was have GNI (Girls Night In). Depending on the amount of time we had to prepare for GNI we'd either have homemade or store-bought goodies, a movie on the tv (good background noise), our phones in hand (had to keep up with social media, but this made it more fun because we were doing it together), bottle(s) of wine ( the number depended on how our week was ),and  the best ongoing conversation ever! 
Last yr,  right after Christmas, my family and I moved from Lubbock, TX to the Houston, TX area and this really put a damper on GNI.
I was brainstorming (either really good things or really amazing things come from my brainstorms) and it struck me...
This 8 hours apart business just isn't working!
My husband's company doesn't have an office or jobs available in the Lubbock  area, but my besties's husband's job has offices and jobs available in my area!

She has to move!

We usually were really good at divising plans and then presenting them to our husbands (never a powerpoint presentation or anything) but really skillful verbal presentations! I know, since finding a job or transferring is a possibility  the only thing keeping us back was funding.
My bestie and I were messaging each other about events of our day and spur of the moment I tell her "I have a plan...once I get it together I will post it on facebook and tag you!"

She got the usual notification and she discovered this:

http://www.gofundme.com/gfrf8k

Now.........we.........wait...........😉😆😎👌⏳💰💵💳💸

No comments:

Post a Comment